Rome, October 18-21st, 2016
The 2nd Steering Committee Meeting was held in the Faculty of Engineering, Sapienza University from October 18th to October 21st, 2016. All of ECO-RED project’s partners had participated 2 events during that time. A technical workshop was organized on October 18-19th, 2016 and the 2nd Steering Committee Meeting was took place on October 20-21st, 2016.
At the first day of the technical workshop, Prof. Jan Kozlowski was introducing the eco-sustainable approach and Eng. Andrea Di Carlo shared his group research results on the gasification systems and hydrogen production. At the second day, Prof. Paolo Venturini had given a short lecture on the alternative fuels for sustainable mobility.
In the 2nd Steering Committee Meeting, after welcome remarks by Prof. G. Graziani and Prof. F. Rispoli, representatives of all partners presented the results of their leading WPs.
– The CTU presented the report of the WP1 – Identification of local needs;
– The WP 2 – Towards a modern university was presented by the JU (Uniwersytet Jagielloński W Krakowie) for the planning of the online short courses on European System;
– The WP 3 – Training materials and E-Modules was presented by the HUST.
– WP 4 – Set up of education and training devices was introduced by the HCMUT. The proposed list of equipment which had been elaborated and agreed among Vietnamese partners was also presented at the meeting. The list will be sent to UNIROMA1 (Sapienza University of Rome) as the project coordinator to forward to EACEA for official approval. According to the project plan, the equipment is expected to be purchased and installed in Vietnamese universities in 2017.
– WP 6 – Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Sustainability was shared by the UCY (University of Cyprus).
– The UNIROMA1 was organized a training session on the MOOCs – Massive Open Online Courses for all participants.